A customer favorite. A set of custom made matching gold stacking bands inspired by the Wolf Moon and the medieval story by Marie de France of Bisclavret. I created this crescent moon phase ring, with the full moon marked by a gorgeous, ethically sourced, white rose cut diamond in the center.
Stacks beautifully with other rings or can easily stand alone... Wear with love.
- 4mm tall, cast in solid 14k white gold palladium, depicting the full cycle of moon phases
- Set with a .10 CT rose cut diamond; color G-H, clarity SI1, certified by the Kimberley Process to be conflict free
- Uniform band width and contoured inner and outer profile for comfort and stacking
- Sizes 4 - 8 available in whole, half and quarter sizes are made to order
- 7mm tall, cast in solid 14k white gold palladium, depicting the full cycle of moon phases
- Uniform thickness and contoured inner and outer forms for comfort
- Sizes 7 - 11 available in whole. half and quarter sizes are made to order
If you do not see your size combination listed please email us, we can make it happen!
- Please allow 4 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need a piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!