Inspired by the Wolf Moon and the medieval story of Bisclavret by Marie de France, I created this crescent moon phase ring and marked the full moon with an ethically sourced rose cut white diamond. Stacks beautifully with other rings, or can easily stand alone.
Wear with love...
- 3mm tall, cast in solid 14k yellow gold band depicting the full cycle of moon phases
- Set with a ethically sourced .03 CT rose cut diamond; color G-H, clarity SI1
- Tapered band and slender profile for stacking
- Contact us to customize this with a different gemstone or size
* Shown in 14k yellow gold with a 'bright polish' *
Styled as a part of a set for pairing options and ideas, this is for a single ring to mix and match as you desire
- Please allow 4 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need this piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!