As a unique midi ring, or worn as a slender ring to add to your stack, the slender Ouroboros snake hugs your finger with the glint of two black diamonds as a minimalist symbol of rebirth. Wear with love.
- 3mm tall ouroboros band depicting a tiny serpent eating it's tail
- Band width 1.75mm around the back, ring face is just over 3mm wide (shown worn with a .8mm gold band for scale)
- Unisex band to wear on it's own or pair it with a partner
- Pictured here cast in 14k yellow gold, set with two 1mm black diamonds to point the eyes
- Also works double duty and can be threaded onto a chain and worn as a pendant
- Please allow up to 4 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need a piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!