I've become obsessed with making little third eye charms, and love this size and scale for a sweet little stacking ring. Carved from wax and cast into metal using the ancient art of lost wax casting. Dotted with a small crown of granulation on the top of the eye, and one below. Pupil is marked with a ethically sourced rose cut diamond, cut for the most sparkle in candle light... Wear with love.
- Cast in solid 14k yellow gold, lightly oxidized details
- Eye measures 8mm across, 6mm tall including granulation
- Set with a ethically sourced .03 CT rose cut diamond; color G-H, clarity SI
- Band is a slender 1.2mm perfect for stacking and layering with other rings
- Shown stacked with a .8mm gold ring for scale
- Please allow 3 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need a piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!