The 1st sign of the zodiac, is lively Aries, the pioneer, energetic, fearless... Ruled by Mars. Traditionally symbolized by the ram, this constellation of Aries representing the horn of the ram was catalogued by Ptolemy in the 2nd century.
This pendant was hand carved in wax and cast in solid gold using the ancient art of lost wax casting.
Wear with love.
- Cast in solid 14k yellow gold, lightly oxidized details
- Star is marked with a bead set, ethically sourced .04ct white diamond
- Pendant measures 18mm x 24mm, with a bale that will fit a 5mm clasp or lock
- Hung on a dainty solid gold chain, or sold as a 'pendant only'
- Please allow 2 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need this piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!