Love to the moon and back..
Inspired by the Wolf Moon and the medieval story by Marie de France of Bisclavret, I created this crescent moon phase ring, with the full moon marked by a rainbow moonstone in the center.
Stacks beautifully with other rings or can easily stand alone. Wear with love.
- 3mm tall 14k recycled gold band depicting the full cycle of moon phases
- Set with a 2.1mm calibrated rainbow moonstone
- Tapered band and slender profile for stacking
- Sizes 4 - 9 available in whole and half sizes are made to order
- Images show this ring cast in '14k green gold' with a 'bright polish' set with a rainbow moonstone. This combination is SO magical because of the color play between the more 'lemon-y yellow' gold tone and the flash of the blue in the moonstone.
- Please allow 4 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need a piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout
Let's make something magical together!