Historically, Memento mori jewelry has been worn in mourning, to remember ones we have loved and lost.
This talisman is a symbol to honor those who came before us, our ancestors, their lives, known and unknown.
Worn as a reminder of the love in the world, the preciousness of our time here on earth, and the transcendence into the next.
Wear with love.
- A simple skull, first carved in wax and cast in solid gold using the ancient art of lost wax casting. 12 pointed star makers mark stamped on the back
- Pendant measures 8mm by 11mm with a bale on top
- Sold as 'just the pendant' or your choice of 16" or 18" gold chains
- Bale can fit over a 6mm clasp, chain or lock
- Can be worn on it's own or added to your charm necklace or bracelet.
- Currently in stock and ready to gift within 3 - 5 business days
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need this piece by a certain date Expedited shipping available at checkout