Historically, Memento mori jewelry has been worn in mourning, to remember ones we have loved and lost.
This ring is a symbol to honor those who came before us, our ancestors, their lives, known and unknown.
Worn as a reminder of the love in the world, the preciousness of our time here on earth, and the transcendence into the next.
Wear with love.
- The Petite Memento Mori Skull ring is hand carved from wax and cast in solid gold using the ancient art of lost wax casting.
- Set with two juicy natural ruby cabochons. This dainty ring stacks very well with other bands or easily stand on it's own.
- Ring face measures 6mm tall by 11mm wide
- Band width measures 1.2mm
- Choice of 14k gold or 18k gold
- All sizes are made to order, in your size, just for you. Contact us to order if you would like this customized in any way
- Please allow up to 3 weeks production time before shipping
- See our SHIPPING+ RETURNS page for our full policy
- Please CONTACT US for rush orders if you need a piece by a certain date
- Expedited shipping available at checkout